2020 wholesale price Disposable Ear Piercing Kit - Professional Tattoo Kit with Good Coil Machines TZ-005 – TATTOO
2020 wholesale price Disposable Ear Piercing Kit - Professional Tattoo Kit with Good Coil Machines TZ-005 – TATTOO Detail:
1) Tattoo Machine 2pcs
2) Aluminum Alloy Box 1pcs
3) Power Supply 1pcs 4) Foot Switch 1pcs
5) Clip Cord 2pcs
6) Tattoo Steel Tips (3r,5r, 7r,9r, 5f,7f,9f)
7) Aluminum Alloy Grips 1pcs
8)Stainless Steel Grip 2pcs
9) Tattoo Needles (5pcs For Each)
3rl,5rl,7rl,9rl,5m1,7m1 ,9m1, 3rs,5rs,7rs
10) Disposable Tips (5pcs For Each)
(3rt,5rt, 7rt,9rt, 5ft,7ft , 9ft )
11)Ink Cup 50pcs 12) Ink Holder 1pcs
13)Silicone o Rings 50pcs
14)Needle Pad 50pcs 15)Rubber Bands
16) Tattoo Glove 1 Pair
17) Disposable Razor 1pcs
18) Practice Skins 1pcs
19)Hexagon Adjuster 1package
20)Tattoo Cleaning Brush 1set
21)Thermal Copier Paper 5pcs
How to Set up Your Tattoo Machine?
Ever wanted to do your own tattoos to yourself and friends? Tattoos flourish outside the tattoo parlors. Home studios are sometimes how many current tattoo artists got their start. Tattoo machines are easy to set up. Make sure you are in a clean environment while setting up your tattoo machine.
1. Buy a starter kit for a convenient option. Starter kits are great because they offer all the parts you need for tattooing. These kits aren’t high in quality, but they are great for beginning to operate and maintain a tattoo machine.
Consider the quality of your machine before tattooing anyone. A set up that is cheaper could hurt or infect someone or result in a low quality tattoo.
2. Purchase individual parts if you want them to last longer. For those who want better quality parts, purchasing individual components is the path for you. Buying individual parts gives you the freedom to choose the extensions that you want and set up the machine just the way you want them.
Also, individual parts generally need to be replaced less often than a starter kit.
3. Get the tools you need to set up the machine. You’ll need an Allen key set and a small screwdriver, at the minimum. Check out the kit instructions or look over the individual parts to determine if you’ll need any other tools to set up the machine.
4. Ask a professional for advice if you’re new to tattooing. If you have a regular tattoo artist, open up a dialogue about home kits. Artists who operate out of tattoo shops often have worked from home at some point. They can offer valuable input.
Some professionals may even be willing to give you a tutorial on setting up the machine, for a fee
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We stick to our enterprise spirit of "Quality, Performance, Innovation and Integrity". We purpose to create a lot more price for our prospects with our rich resources, innovative machinery, experienced workers and great products and services for 2020 wholesale price Disposable Ear Piercing Kit - Professional Tattoo Kit with Good Coil Machines TZ-005 – TATTOO, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Atlanta, Philadelphia, Canada, Our company will adhere to "Quality first, , perfection forever, people-oriented , technology innovation"business philosophy. Hard work to keep making progress, innovation in the industry, make every effort to first-class enterprise. We try our best to build the scientific management model, to learn abundant professional knowledge, to develop advanced production equipment and production process , to create the first-call quality products, reasonable price , high quality of service , quick delivery , to give you create new value .
By Joyce from Japan - 2017.10.13 10:47
After the signing of the contract, we received satisfactory goods in a short term, this is a commendable manufacturer.
By Polly from Gambia - 2018.06.19 10:42