Good quality Tattoo Pen Kit Without Aluminum Case TZ-008
1) Tattoo Pen Machine 1pcs
2) Power Supply 1pcs
3) Foot Switch 1pcs
4) LBB Cartridges Needles 40pcs (10pcs For Each) 3rl,5rl, 5m1,7m1
Assembling the Gun
1. Sanitize your hands. Tattoo guns need to be treated with the utmost care. Take precaution before handling these machines. Wash your hands with antibacterial soap or wear latex gloves.
2. Familiarize yourself with the gun. The frame holds all the pieces together. Then you have two electromagnetic coils which provide the power for the machine. The coils rapidly move the armature bar, which is connected to a barred needle. The power supply connects to the electromagnetic coils. All of these components can be removed or replaced as needed.
3. Assemble the barrel. Inspect the grip of the gun. There are two sides of the grip for the tube and the gun’s tip. Set these to the preferable length, and tighten the two screws on the grip. On average the needle shouldn’t exceed the tip more than 2 mm and no less than 1 mm. If there is excessive blood, then your needle is too long.
4. Set up the needle. Take a look at the needles you received with the kit. You should have a few different sizes of needles. Install one of the needles by inserting it through the tube towards the tip. Be careful not to dull a needle while assembling.
5. Secure the nipple. The nipple, also known as a grommet, secures the needle and grip to the gun’s base. Place a nipple on the armature bar pin. Fasten the needle’s blunt end onto the nipple.
6. Adjust the needle. Once you’ve assembled the grip, you need to adjust the length of how much the needle is exposed. You can adjust the needle’s exposure by adjusting the tube vise. The tube vise is the adjustable screw in between the armature and needle.